Advertisment - Head Script & Inline page ads; Allows Ad markup code and space for users of online Ad servers.
To use Advertisment code on a Kitchen Page the code must be uploaded beforehand by using the Ads manager
Additional conditions for Ad markup code and Ad markup media use are to guide Kitchen Page Editors in developing a Kitchen Web Page that is ready for the public, search engines, and Ad Providers alike.
The additional conditions (below
) are required to be abided by when publishing Head Script
or Ad markup
within a Kitchen Web Page; And to give enhanced value that may help pay Kitchen Page Editors from the earliest time of publishing good original content.
Bad Ads, scripts, services abuse, incorrect use, or issues causing networking problems will result in Page serving capabilities being disabled, and account deletion if required.
Other conditions do apply before publishing any Page, and/or while using 3rd party Primary Ad Providers;
- Every published Kitchen Page that is not a Editor Index webpage may contain Two Ad markup blocks or less. One Ad markup above text content, or/and One Ad markup below text content.
- Kitchen Page Editor Index webpages are not permitted to show Ads. Any ad markup code saved for a Editor Index Page will not be visible when published.
- Ad blocks are NOT rendered on any saved Previews. Ad blocks are only visible when a page is published and should be viewed by you using your Ad providers preview toolkit, if available.
- ALWAYS Follow and abide by all of your Ad provider/s terms and conditions; And (continued)
- NEVER click on your own ads; And (continued)
- DO NOT aquire service/s to perform clicks or perform as web traffic.
- ALWAYS use the family friendly options from your Ad provider. Account will be deleted if pages are found with Ads that promote illegal, Adult, or sexual content.
- DO NOT use your Kitchen Page to show only Ads. Always include non-scraped original good kitchen related text content on a Kitchen Page before placing Ads.
- DO NOT use your Kitchen Page as an Ad; Pages must contain content, any pages found to be "Ad like" will be deleted or modified.
- DO NOT use Advertisment with KitCAD i3 / KitCAD 2. Remove any and all entered Ad markup code when the Kitchen Page is (or could be) a landing target for any KitCAD application/s.
- Only use the Kitchen Page Default CSS Template or your own CSS when showing Ad/s. Pre-saved Kitchen Page CSS Templates are for demo use (not designed for Ads).
- Only use One Primary Ad provider per page. Editors account and Page found showing 2 or more Primary Ad providers on the same Page will be deleted.
- Any authorised deletion of pages, data, media, images, text or other content will not be restored; Excepting for reasonable maintenance issues.
- No liability for your loss, harm, or damage that arises from your intended use of any Kitchen Page. Append the additional conditions of Kitchen Pages web sites Disclaimer/Copyright/s.
- Primary Ad provider services supported by Kitchen Page at this time are: AdBrite, Adsense, Admanager, Amazon, BidVertiser, SnapShots, and SpeedyAds.
If a Primary Ad provider isn't listed as supported (above) then send some feedback with the Ad markup code.
Note: Some suggested Ad Providers may NOT be included for support.
If in any doubt, then please do not use the Advertisment functions of any Kitchen Page.
SEO->Head Script (Advanced)
Ad Markup or Script code is deleted from the Head Script entry point.
The Advertisment Ad markup entry point is found within the ADVERTISMENT part at the top of a page
, above Page Text & link/s. The Advertisment Ad markup is a space for adding family friendly Ads
Extra Advertisment->Ad markup
The Extra Advertisment Ad markup entry point is found within the EXTRA ADVERTISMENT part at the bottom of a page
, below Page Text & link/s. The Extra Advertisment Ad markup is another space for adding family friendly Ads